It took me 3 tries to get it right, but I finally did it: non-crumbly, no-bake, delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars!
These not only taste amazing, they’re filling, and very portable! With a couple brand swaps, you can easily make these vegan and gluten-free, too!
I’m a pretty big fan of mixing everything I like into one bowl or recipe, but I think I’m gonna have to keep this recipe just the way it is. If you’re die-hard chocolate peanut butter fan like I am, these will be right up your alley
And one of the best parts about these bars? They take a grand total of 5 minutes to put together! Although I suggest a 30-ish minute refrigeration period before slicing and gobbling them up, I understand if you’re not able to resist the chocolate-peanut buttery temptation. I guarantee they’ll still taste just as good, but might be a little crumbly. Oh well, 5 second rule, right?
Just grab the following ingredients, and get mixing!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder (most brand’s use one scoop as a serving)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ~1/2 tsp cinnamon (or a little more or less depending on how much you like cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chocolate pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl until runny.
- Once peanut butter is melted, combine oats, protein powder, and cinnamon.
- Add water in slowly until mixture is similar to cookie dough (should be able to keep its shape, and not crumbly).
- Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Transfer “dough” into a pan and pat down firmly.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Using a fork, drizzle over bars evenly.
- Cool bars in fridge for about 30 minutes until they have solidified and cut into squares. Store in fridge!