I know I don’t usually post on weekends, but today is a special occasion!
It’s National Peanut Butter Day!
In fact, I’m snacking on a combo of PB and Nutella as I type up this post. (That’s a well balanced snack, eh?).
If you’re a huge peanut butter lover like me, you’re probably trying to narrow down the ways to celebrate this delicious holiday. But if you happen to be stumped, and lacking PB creativity, here are a few posts that may strike your taste buds’ fancy. Can you say #peanutbutterporn? (For the record, I really hate hashtags. Please forgive me 🙂 ).
Squash on Squash: Peanut Butter Related Posts
Actually, I realized that if you search “peanut butter” on Squash on Squash, a ton of posts show up. Geez, I knew I was a peanut butter addict, but didn’t know it was quite that extensive!
Squash on Squash: Peanut Butter Recipes
- No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Steel Cut Oats (what a mouthful!)
- PB&J All Different Ways
- Protein Oatmeal Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie for One
From around the web
- 6 Ways to Celebrate National Peanut Butter Day This Weekend
- 10 Fun Facts to Celebrate the “Holiday”
- 13 Weird Ways to Celebrate National Peanut Butter Day (some of these are strange!)
Hope you have a great Saturday, and that it involves copious amounts of peanut butter! (Unless you are allergic… then I feel very sorry for you).